We offer dedicated off- and online support for all students following any of the Master or Bachelor modules. Please do not hesitate to make use of these offers if you
- have theoretical questions with respect to ongoing module activities,
- have problems with respect to the software required for the module assignments, or
- need to brainstorm or double-check ideas they have for their module projects.
Independent of the module you are following or of the stage in your education, we offer different types of support:
- email based Q/A support via the email email@example.com.  We will try to reply to all mails to this list as quickly as possible so that you can continue with your module work.
- face-to-face work sessions in the PC pool 180 on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 14:00 and 16:00 (only during lecture times)
- electronic support sessions via the AdobeConnect teleconferencing system on Wednesdays between 13:00 and 14:30. Please follow this link to connect, the password you can either request by mail or access on your module's ISIS website:
In case you want to discuss thinks in person or privately please feel free to contact us any time for a personal appointment: