Inhalt des Dokuments
New job opening on CBIM project
Mittwoch, 02. Oktober 2019
CBIM is a new European research and training
network in the area of Cloud-based Building Information Modelling.
They are offering 14 fully funded PhD positions for highly talented people who are eligible for study at any one of its partner universities. Each PhD student will be employed full time for three years at one of the CBIM partner universities or at one of the three CBIM beneficiary companies, while pursuing a PhD degree at one of the universities. We are also offering one funded Post Doc position at the Technion.
- University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- University College London, United Kingdom
- Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
- Technical University of Berlin, Germany
- University College Dublin, Ireland
- Trimble Oy, Espoo, Finland
- LocLab Consulting, Darmstadt, Germany
- Fundacion CARTIF, Valladolid, Spain
CBIM is funded by the EU Horizon 2020 program under
the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network call, and the
stipends/salaries are particularly generous.
For more information about:
- CBIM, please visit our website 
- instructions for how to apply for one of the 14 PhD (ESR - early stage researcher) positions: https://cbim2020.net.technion.ac.il/call-for-applications-1/ 
- the Post Doc position, please write to Prof. Rafael Sacks, at firstname.lastname@example.org