Inhalt des Dokuments
New job opening now online
You can now find a new job opening in our internal position openings section.
The job (for PhD students) is offered by BAM (Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung) and will include:
- Systematic collection and documentation of the ontological requirements in coordination with a committee of experts comprised of the responsible scientists
- Search for non-ontological resources within the BAM (databases, compendium, etc.) and websites as well as the selection and transformation of resources into ontologies
- Search for best practice approaches, e.g. through analysis and transfer of ontology design patterns
- Continuous validation with examples in cooperation with colleagues from the department
- Collection of knowledge about NDT in civil engineering, documentation of the design decision, configuration management for handling and controlling ontology versions, validation and verification of the implemented ontology and evaluation of the ontology with regard to the qualitative expectations of the users
- Preparation of publications, lectures and posters
The applicant will be supervised by us while at TU Berlin.
Please find further information in the attached PDF .