Inhalt des Dokuments
- © Nayab Bushra
Nayab Bushra is a Research Assistant, for the chair in Civil and Building Systems at the Institute for Civil Engineering at the Technical University Berlin. She completed her undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering from Pakistan. She obtained the DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) scholarship, to study Master studies and she completed her MSc. In Renewable Energy, from the University of Oldenburg, Germany in year 2015. She completed her MSC thesis project at a Company located in Berlin, where she also worked as a research assistant after finishing her studies.
As a professional, Nayab has worked in different projects including design of thermos-acoustic engine and generator, design of solar concentrator and analysis of bio-fuels. The projects she has been involved are listed below:
- Power factor correction of AC electrical power system - Pakistan
- Traffic control system using PLC - Pakistan
- Path tracking Game in Assembly (8086) - Pakistan
- MIMO-OFDM, channel estimation, analysis of symbol error rate (SER) and signal to noise ratio (SNR) - Pakistan
- Comparative study and analysis of minimum ignition energy of Biofuels - Pakistan
- Software development at IBM - Pakistan
- Design and analysis if Battery Management System - Oldenburg
- Design of Thermoacoustic breadboarding station (MSc thesis) - Berlin
- Design of Thermoacoustic cryo-cooler (Assitant for MSc thesis) - Berlin
- Design of two-dimensional solar concentration with one dimensional "flat" optics - Berlin
- Design and analysis of solar power tower integrated with thermoacoustic generator - Berlin
Her area of interest includes energy systems, energy storage technologies, solar concentrators, energy efficient buildings, system engineering, and smart grids.
She is currently working on her PhD:
A Flat-optics Cassegrain Solar Concentrator for Energy Applications in Buildings
Concentrating solar power systems (CSP) with high concentration factors can be used in buildings, for numerous power applications. In this project, a parametric design of solar concentrator will be investigated, with focus to integrate the novel design with buildings.
ContactTIB Gebäudekomplex Humboldthain